Wedding floral contract template helps to control the arrangements of the floral design between the florist and the client. It includes pricing information and contract policy of the event professional with the client. The important part of the wedding floral contract template (sometimes, in the context of flower arrangement is can also be called event decorator contract template) is a detailed description of all the flower arrangements and supplies based on client?s expectations and ideas for the wedding.
Wedding flower contract template
Wedding flower contract template assumes that the budget for the flowers amounts 10 percent of the total wedding budget. For the wedding, the clients often want to have a florist who will make the flower arrangements and create an overall design of the ceremony and reception. Professional florists often advise on the colour palette according to the wedding theme, on certain flowers which will fit the best to overall wedding conception, advise on the design of the chair covers, linens, tableware, etc.
For the florists, it is essential not only to generate new leads and find new clients but also to have a good network of another event professional to work with in future. For example, a wedding planner can recommend a florist for the upcoming wedding. This is a good chance to not only to save time for the client to search for the florists, but also to have guarantees of the professionalism of the florist based on previous works at events.
To protect the florist?s work from unexpected cases and risks, a wedding florist contract template is prepared and signed. The clients usually do not sign the florist contract right away. They prefer making additions and adjustments during the planning process, for example, add fresh flowers to the cake, think about alternatives or arrangements to the reception. You will find useful to see main sections and parts of a typical wedding floral contract template.
The typical wedding flower contract template includes:
- Name and contact information of the client.
- Name and contact information of the florist (as an individual or as a florist company).
- Name of florists and their assistants who will work onsite, including their contact information. Here you should indicate the working hours for the florists ? does the client need a florist to stay until the end of the ceremony to check the flower arrangements or rearrange them, or to help with the transportation? In the wedding floral contract template, please also provide the names and contact information of substitutes, in case the florist will not be able to work at the event because of last-minute emergencies.
- Event type.
- Event date and time(s) of the ceremony and reception.
- Location(s) of the ceremony and reception.
- List of all the flower arrangements, from the bridal bouquet to centrepieces, boutonnieres and wedding arc arrangements. This list typically includes the names of the flowers, amounts, varieties, prices and colours, as well as the alternatives (substitutes) if some flower arrangements you agreed on are not available. Here the client can also add all the unacceptable alternative (substitutions) if needed.
- List of supplies provided by the florist ? centrepiece vases, candles, chairs, linens or other accessories.
- Delivery date and time.
- Place(s) of delivery. Sometimes the brides prefer the flower arrangements be delivered to their homes and not to the ceremony location.
- Arrival time(s) for the setup at the ceremony and reception, the addresses of both locations, if needed.
- Responsibilities. Who will be responsible for any flowers and supplies damages which are not caused by the florist? Add these details to the wedding florist contract template.
- Cancellation and refund policies.
- Total amount.
- Taxes, extra fees for delivery and setup.
- Payment schedule: Deposit amount and due date.
- Payment schedule: Balance amount and due date.
- Methods of payment: cash, credit card, Paypal, or other methods.
- Date and signatures of both sides.
The cooperation between the florist and the client usually starts with the initial consultation, where the clients talk about the ideas and overall vision of the wedding based on their budget and favourite flowers and colours. The clients often have pictures from the Internet which they show to the florist to give a better idea. Also, from the beginning of wedding planning, the clients (much likely the brides) create their inspiration boards, always looking for new ideas and arrangements. To create an overall concept of flower d?cor and arrangements, the florists often ask the brides to show pictures of the ceremony and reception venues, of the wedding dress, of the bridesmaids? dresses.
The important thing is that the client usually has a variety of florists and spends hours for the consultation with different professionals to choose the best one at the end. The florists show the sketches and the models of the wedding design. They discuss with the client their payment conditions, which may vary from fixed prices for a certain project to the prices for the time a floral designer will spend to prepare the wedding arrangements.
As soon as the florist gets an agreement from the client and the client is satisfied with the proposal, a formal contract is signed by both parties, and the client pays the deposit. Usually, it happens five to six months before the wedding. The clients can always make changes in the wedding flowers contract template if they think they need more flowers for the ceremony, would like to add some fresh flowers to the centrepieces or decide to change the colours of flowers. However, there is always a deadline as the wedding gets closer, where no other changes can be made. So as an event professional, be sure you have discussed these issues with the client.? The professional floral designer offer mock-ups of the centrepieces to review by the clients taking extra fees for there services.
The floral design is an important part of every wedding. As an event professional, make sure the client is completely satisfied with the services you offer. Prepare a wedding flowers contract template to make sure that all the flower and d?cor arrangements correspond to the clients? idea of their dream wedding.
You can use the wedding floral contract template (sometimes known as event decorator contract template) introduced by eazyplan. Download it and fill in all the important parts of the flower design while discussing it with the client.
Wedding floral contract template download
We will only use the email to send you the template.
We hate spam and never share your address with anybody else.